10,000+ Shoppers Just Bought This Retinal Eye Serum That Works Miracles

Posted by Sebrina Pilcher on Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Now that my winter hibernation is over, I’m on a mission to rescue my dry skin; I’m spring cleaning my regimen and adding top skincare products to hydrate and rejuvenate my complexion. The first order of business? Tackling my small-but-mighty eye area. My puffy, dark-circle-prone under-eyes are in desperate need of some love, so I’m running to checkout with the Beauty of Joseon Revive Eye Serum for $17 at Amazon.    

The skincare gem is packed with powerful ingredients including retinal, a vitamin A-derivative that smoothes wrinkles and fine lines (and happens to be stronger than anti-aging hero retinol). It also contains glycerin to deeply hydrate your complexion and ginseng extract to plump, regenerate your skin barrier, and soothe puffiness and inflammation. As a result, the serum tightens, brightens, and depuffs your under-eye area for a healthier, younger-looking appearance.  

Beauty of Joseon Revive Eye Serum

Amazon

According to rave reviews, Amazon shoppers are big fans of the eye serum; more than 10,000 people purchased it in the past month alone, per the retailer. InStyle even ranked the Beauty of Joseon pick the best to treat puffiness after testing a whopping 27 eye serums. One reviewer said they’re “floored” by the $25 find, adding that it’s “way better” than pricer alternatives on the market because it’s “super gentle” while delivering “overnight miracles” like erasing their crow’s feet and leaving their complexion “brighter.” The same shopper even said their skin looks like it “turned back to 17 [years old].” 

Customers of all ages and skin types swear by the impressive formula. A 75-year-old “skincare junkie” deemed it one of the “few” products they “truly love.” It “smoothes the delicate skin” under their eyes and easily blends in without “tugging or pulling.” They went on to add that they’ve “used eye products which cost four times the price,” yet they prefer this budget-friendly serum. And a shopper with sensitive skin agreed, they “couldn’t be more impressed” by the “lightweight and hydrating” product.   

Run to Amazon to shop the Beauty of Joseon Revive Eye Serum for $17 and more products from the brand. 

Beauty of Joseon Glow Serum

Amazon

Beauty of Joseon Red Bean Water Gel

Amazon

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7qrrSrbClnV6YvK57wZ6YrqypYrynecmoqp6nnmK%2FpsLIr5xmnamaerSx0a6kZpmdlsewuoxxbWpoZ2mF